cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online Contract Renewal

browneggsandham
Joining in

Same issues here.

I've had an exclusive renewal offer by email offering me 'Same package, same price, no hassle'. 

Pretty clear advertising and nothing in the small print to suggest otherwise. I'm currently an Ultimate Volt customer.

Except on closer inspection there is no mention of the additional box, TNT or Netflix. So it's not the same package at all.

No-one in CS seems to have any visibility of the offer and just keep offering me alternative prices which are all higher.

I really don't want to leave but think I'm about to just on principle. At best it's a disorganised mess and at worst it's blatantly misleading.

Is there any Mod who can actually help and ensure I get what the email promises please before I give me 30 days notice?

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @browneggsandham 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

We have split your post so that we can look into this with you individually without losing you in another thread. 

Can I ask if you received CIS/CSS documents for this package that confirmed what was included in the deal? 

Hi Ashleigh

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I received pre-contract documents after following the link in the email but haven't accepted yet as they didn't seem to match what was offered on the email itself.

Hoping this is something you might be able to help with, to ensure VM honour the 'same package, same price' in the email?

Thank you @browneggsandham and I am so sorry that this deal has not been in line with your current offer. I understand that the email offer was misleading and I have fed this back to the relevant teams. 

We would recommend calling our teams on 150/0345 454 1111 where they can instead look into new offers for you that do align with your current deal and what is included.