cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to register an account for Lasting Power of Attorney?

Fiona312
Tuning in

I have an LPA for my mum who is a Virgin Media account holder. I have an LPA online account so can give access to Virgin Media. However, which telephone number should I call in order to give the access code they need to view a digital copy of the LPA.

Thanks in advance.

30 REPLIES 30

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fiona312, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly get things checked out for you however I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fiona312, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message and updating me with the information I needed. 

I have filled out our internal form now to confirm the LPA. This will go directly to our CEO's team who will action this on the account. It usually takes up to 72 hours. 

If you have any further issues, please feel free to come back to me here 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath

Thank you so much.

Will I get confirmation once the LPA has been registered on my mum's account?

Regards

Fiona

Hi Fiona, 

Being 100% honest, I would think so but I don't know for sure. 

I have saved this thread though and will check the account on Wednesday to ensure it's been registered. I'll pop back to you to confirm then so you know either way 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Fiona, 

Just checking in with you today to confirm that the account has been fully noted now to confirm you have a POA in place 🙂

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath

Thank you so much, you are a star.

Regards

Fiona

Hello Kath, I have the same issue. As you seem to have sorted this out very quickly and efficiently, would you be able to help me too?

Many thanks
Cal

Hi @calhawes,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for our first post.

Thank you for getting in contact with us regarding the Power of Attorney. Are you able to further expand on the exact issues you are facing so we can best help. You may also find the following link useful under the tab "Power of Attorney" https://www.virginmedia.com/help/accessibility

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi Akua_A, 

I'd already looked at that link but, like the original owner of the thread, I would prefer to send an LPA code rather than the original document. The thread demonstrated that Power of Attorney can be set up very quickly and easily through Private Messaging.

Thanks

Cal