cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package renewal issue

ntruby
Dialled in

My package was about to expire a couple of months ago, so I renewed for another 18 months.   But I still getting emails saying "Your Package has Expired", and I am also greeted with that message when I log in.

Clicking on "view your options" always leads to "Oops - Looks like something's gone wrong".

In fact all I want to do is find out options for increasing my speed from 125Mbps.  But, again, clicking on "Upgrade Speed" gives  "Oops - Looks like something's gone wrong".

Looks like something's gone wrong then.
I can't even give my money away to Virgin Media 😉

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ntruby 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to assist with this.

Please do pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ntruby 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you back here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your recent upgrade. Can I ask how the deal was agreed? Was this online or over the phone with the team? 

Did you receive a CIS/CSS document detailing the deal at all?

ntruby
Dialled in

HI @Ashleigh_C

Truthfully I can't remember.  But I suspect online; the email confirming the new contract came through from webteam at virginmedia.com on 18th Sept.   If I'd have done it by 'phone I'd have asked about upgrading the speed and would now know what the cost would be.

Thanks
N

Hi @ntruby thanks a lot for your reply.

If you have received a contract confirmation email, the contract should be live for you - does the amount agreed reflect on the bills you're receiving?

Can I also ask, is there a particular reason that you're looking to change contracts/packages again after only a few months?

Please keep us updated and we can advise further.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom

The bills do match the agreed amount, thanks.

>> Can I also ask, is there a particular reason that you're looking to change contracts/packages again after only a few months?

Per my original post, I'd like to double my download speeds if the price is right, but any attempt to get the price results in:

"Oops - Looks like something's gone wrong".

Hi @ntruby 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @ntruby 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to assist with this.

Please do pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team