cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payment not working

Npfairy
Tuning in

I've been trying to pay my bill online but it won't let me scroll down to press the button to confirm that I have confirmed the payment in my banking app. It's been like this for months now and I end up needing to call up to complete the payment. Can something be done to fix this please?

7 REPLIES 7

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Npfairy 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues when attempting to make a payment online. We're not aware of any website issues that are preventing the confirmation button from being pressed, or preventing any scrolling. 

Can you confirm the current device you're using? Have you tried to use a different browser or device? 

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I've tried on my phone, through the app and through Google chrome on my pc. None of the options will allow me to access the confirm button.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming that, Npfairy.

What happens when you attempt to scroll/click the button? Do you see any error messages? I've tried to reproduce the error on my side, but have been unable to. Can you provide us with a step-by-step process that leads to this issue?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I choose how much I want to pay, select the card and put in my security number, then it gets to the confirm in the banking app page and the button to click that I've confirmed it in my banking app is hidden. I've never had it on any other website. 

Thanks for the update on this. We would need to report this to our team, in the meantime have you been able to make a successful payment? If not we would advise to reach out to our team who can take a payment over the phone. We would advise going forward to set up a Direct Debit, this would make payments easier each month, if the dates do not fall in line with your finances we can look into changing the payment date so that they do.

Sabrina

I made payment over the phone

Thanks for coming back to us Npfairy. we will get this passed onto our support team to be looked into further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L