cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old non-Virgin email address associated with my primary account has been shut down

dandygordon
Joining in

My primary account was set up years ago, with an @excite.com mailbox email address.  That external mailbox died a death many years ago.  I've just noticed that when I log into MyVirginMedia and try to view my primary account details now, it wants me to verify by entering a code that VM have sent to my old, defunct mailbox.  Obviously, I cannot access the verification code.  Does anyone know how to change the email address associated with the primary account?

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello dandygordon.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about your issues accessing your online account.

Can I just ask if you still have active broadband services with us?

If so, then we can look at updating your online account details from here with an alternative email address.

Look forward to your reply.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L,

Yes, I still get broadband, TV and phone services from VM.  I'd love to update my primary account to use my main @virginmedia.com email address.  It'd make sense.  Thanks,

Andy

No problem and thank you for confirming @dandygordon I'll get a private message across so we can take a look. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.