cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers to recontract

samian
Tuning in

I have received several emails recently advising me that my contract expires shortly and offering me the chance to recontract.

All the links on the emails fail to work.

My contract is for 18 months and started on 2 Feb 2023.

Do I need to recontract at this time and if so how do I make contact?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samian, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear that the links on the e-mails you've received aren't working 😔

You don't necessarily need to re-contract at this time, but we'd certainly suggest getting in touch with the customer service team when you're within the last 30 days of your contract. Based on when your contract started, that'd be any time after 1 July.

The best number on which to call the team is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then four), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samian, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear that the links on the e-mails you've received aren't working 😔

You don't necessarily need to re-contract at this time, but we'd certainly suggest getting in touch with the customer service team when you're within the last 30 days of your contract. Based on when your contract started, that'd be any time after 1 July.

The best number on which to call the team is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then four), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

Regards,
Daniel