cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer questions

Claires75
Tuning in

Hi folks,

Hoping someone here can help - I haven't got the stomach to go through the messaging service after the debacle of the last few days since joining - hopefully teething problems!

Firstly we signed for a TV and broadband package on 13 July and were expecting to receive all the equipment on 16 July - however only the router arrived with no TV box.

Long story short, I've been back and forth with support with conflicting info about when the 360 box will arrive, but have been assured today that it will be here within 5 working days.

My questions relate to our first bill:

1. Will we be charged the full package price for the first month even though we have been unable to access Virgin TV? (The broadband is up and running with no issue)

2. Can someone explain why the month 2 charge is considerably more than the package price? (Details copied below)

First month’s package

(16th July - 15th August)

£39.99

Next month’s package

(16th August - 15th September)

£49.20

Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

You have hours left of your 14 day cooling off period at time of replying. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Claires75 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

We're sorry to see that there's been some issues at the start of your contract. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you so I'll pop you a PM to confirm some details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules