cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Kennewby
Up to speed

Hi, I’m trying to get a new contract offer price, at the moment I’m looking at a spinning virgin logo buffering for 15 minutes after refreshing a couple of times and getting the same, I’m guessing I’m not going to get through to a page/chat.

id really not prefer to call, and wait, is there another option to get a quote?

25 REPLIES 25

You’ve misunderstood my reply, I’m not granting or refusing permission, just simply saying you may as well not bother  replying to the post as I’m just trying to get responses from the Virgin Staff on here, feel free to post away if it suits you. But as I’ve said in previous replies the info I’ve been given from non-staff on here has turned out to be wrong and a waste of everyone’s time.

Hey Kennewby, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear the advice you've been given hasn't helped.

Are you just looking for a new package?

If so you can check some great deals out here.

Keep us updated. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

It’s a long story, but it’s all sorted now

Okay glad to hear this has been resolved for you. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Unfortunately not, I’m now being overcharged, I have an official email showing what I should be paying which includes a recurring discount which hasn’t been added to the contract for an unknown reason.

the Virgin sales guy who set it all up has gone silent on in me.

Im now left trying to sort this, as well.

it shouldn’t be this difficult to simply setup a new deal. I’ve had nothing but hassle.

Hi Kennewby, 

Thanks for your update. I'm sorry to hear this isn't resolved. 

I can see my colleague is speaking with you via private message to resolve this.

We will get back to you there at our earliest opportunity. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide