cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never missed a payment and credit report ruined - resolution needed

vsharma000
Joining in

My credit score is adversely affected by VIRGIN Media's billing mistake when I did not miss any of the payments. I once requested switching between different accounts, for which I was even charged extra, and after several complaints, it was not resolved. Now, I am on the verge of applying for a mortgage, and your mistake is causing me stress about not getting good offers on the mortgage. I might be declined because of an error not made by me. This is quite stressful, and I have contacted multiple parties without any resolution.

I have sent an email (13/3/2024) to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk and got an automated reply that they will get back to me in 21 days, which is unacceptable, given the amount of stress it has caused me. 

You can even trace the number of emails and messages I have shared via my account to resolve the payment mistake, which is still pending in the complaint section. 

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @vsharma000, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and the impact it's having on you.

In order to discuss this with you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel