Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account changed from standard to premium

flirsty
Joining in

Hi All

been trying to speak to CS but gave up waiting

Received my bill today and for some reason i have been billed for netflix. Upon investigating in my account etc i have found that the account has changed from the standard plan to netflix premium - not sure how??

It took me ages to find the netflix option under "my account" (even had to google it to see where it was) so i know its not something i have changed but why has this changed from the standard plan to the premium which i have been charged for?

How do i go about getting a refund as this was not requested? it might only be £8.17, but with the hike of 8.8% plus everything else going up £8.17 is £8.17 that i did not authorise

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @flirsty 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with your bill and Netflix, can I just confirm, is there supposed to be a standard account linked to your bill or no account at all?

Hi Ashleigh_C

Yes, i had netflix standard included in my package and has been ok since the upgrade but for some reason the lastest bill i have been charged for netflix premium but i never changed any settings

Hi @flirsty 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

All replied too

Thanks