cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Order

emrekocabas
Joining in

On February 24, I added an O2 sim contract to my existing package and increased my broadband speed with Volt. I received 2 emails about this, but later these new packages did not appear in My Virgin Media app. It's been 6 days and there is still no improvement.

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey emrekocabas, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

If you have activated your Volt benefits this can take 14 working days to be added, has it been over this time limit?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

emrekocabas
Joining in

Hello,
My sim card hasn't arrived yet. I cannot see any information about my Sim contract on the Orders & Appointments page. Hub 5 has also didn't come. Shouldn't these come first, then activate Sim card & join Volt ?
I have my order number, but no information appears in My Virgin App, only my broadband contract with the old connection speed is visible.

If you haven't got the sim card, I would drop O2 a call on 0344 809 0202 they will look into where the sim card is.

What Hub did come?

A Hub5 will only come with a 1GB connection only, if you mention to O2 they can normally do a manually update of the Volt faster too. 

Was you promised a Hub5?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

emrekocabas
Joining in

My connection was 500 mbit. I applied for an O2 sim card. With this application, my Broadband connection increased to 1GB. I received an invoice e-mail and contract detail email on 24 February. However, as I said before, I cannot see them on Orders page.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 11.51.47 AM.png

Okay thank you,

This could mean it has been approved, from experience this may take 14 days to go fully through.

It would show on your online account if it has gone through.

So you got this email on the 24th Feb, did it have any other information such as dates or was it just that screenshot? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

emrekocabas
Joining in

I accept shipping, installation, activation and bonus speed increase will take 14 days, but the fact that there is no information about my order and it does not appear on the Orders screen makes me think that there is an error here.

Order might appear and maybe its status would be Processing, I understand, but there is no information, as if I didn't upgrade. Even more interesting, "Upgrade/Add Sim" promotions are appearing me.

I'm attaching emails below.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 00.00.35.png1.pngScreenshot 2024-03-02 at 00.00.07.png

Hi @emrekocabas thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that your concerns with your upgrade to Volt are still ongoing.  I would ask that if you've not heard back by 3:30pm on 8th March 2024, that you reach back out to us on here, we can then take the conversation to private and after taking some details, etc, investigate on your behalf.

Regards

Lee_R

emrekocabas
Joining in

Nothing has changed since we last spoke. I can't see my order anywhere.
If that order has been canceled and I have not been notified, I want to make a new order.

Can we confirm this?

Hi there @emrekocabas thank you for popping back to us and I am so sorry that this has not been resolved as of yet. I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you. 

I will pop you across a private message now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.