cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis sold package been charged by o2

Jhced
Joining in

Upgraded from broadband to TV package and what a mistake that has been. Not all the details about how the billing works were explained. They have completely been mis-sold and misinformed.

I have spent the past 5 days speaking to numerous Cs agents online and what's app, who either pass you on to someone else. Or agents who give you false promises and then nothing happens.

I'm still waiting for my first bill, but yet they tell me my services are going to be restricted because I'm over due. But no one will give me a breakdown of this overdue balance as it's completely different to the one I was sent in the welcome email. I want a breakdown as it should have credits added to it as promised by the agent. And also o2 credit because I have been charged separately for that, as it wasn't on my bill to be credit, so one Cs agent told me 

Has anyone had any luck with similar situation

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Jhced, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion and/or lack of information provided when being issued with your bill for the subscription.

I'd be happy to have a look into this one for you, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn