cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account / memorable word??

AmyT210
Joining in

My WiFi package is due to renew next week and I am unable to access my account. When I try to log in it says it doesn’t recognise my email address, even though I get a bill directly to that email address every month & all my set up emails are to that address.

i have tried to sign it via the account number and again, it says it doesn’t recognise/doesn’t exist. 

I have tried to call and online chat to access my account however they require a memorable word but I do not have any idea what this word could be. 

is there any way of changing this memorable word when I can’t access my account? I am the account holder and bill payer with proof. I just need to access the account ASAP because the tariff changes as I cannot afford the pay increase. 

any help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AmyT210 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel