cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline missing on contract

Maricha
Joining in

My contract has ended. Today I discussed a new contract  Broadband 125 Mb, Landline and weekend calls, and a Streamer box (which I didn't want but was told it made the contract cheaper). When I checked the details sent to me by email the contract was Broadband M50, and TV. There was no landline, which is very upsetting as I didn't want to loose my phone number abruptly. My contact number on the customer information sheet is not my phone number (which is correct in my online account). There is a one off charge of £40.00 , streamer activation fee, upfront payment £0.00, and I'm not sure how to read this since I was not told there was a one of charge of £40.00.

What can I do about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Maricha 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums its great to have you here.

I am so sorry to hear you have faced some issues with your new deal and thank you again for posting. I would be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Maricha 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums its great to have you here.

I am so sorry to hear you have faced some issues with your new deal and thank you again for posting. I would be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.