cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill amount

Blakey47
On our wavelength

On the 28th April following an online conversation with virgin media I agreed to an additional ongoing credit until 27th September to make my bill the same as it was before the price rise.

However, I just got the bill online and this additional rolling credit has not been applied.

Can you look and correct this please .

5 REPLIES 5

Blakey47
On our wavelength

The bill should have been £38

Hi @Blakey47 

Welcome to our community forums. Sorry to hear you have not yet received your rolling credit until the end of the contract. We want to best help. To best look into this, we have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Blakey47
On our wavelength

Hi,

Okay, I was told I'd have a rolling credit on my account to make my monthly bill £38. 

Last month this additional credit wasn't added as it should have done and my bill was still £41

I contacted virgin on here and agreed that last month's bill would be paid at £38 and the credit issue resolved.

I was told next month's bill would say that I hadn't paid part of this month's but this would be resolved with the additional credit and my bill would be £38

A direct debit for £37.97 was taken. 

So although the credit for this month has been added,.the credit that should have been added to last months hasn't been added (should have been two lots of the credit to correct itself)

So my bill is again £41. 

This is incorrect

Please sort this by making sure that this month's direct debit taken is £38 and that the correct discount is applied next month.

Blakey47
On our wavelength

Not impressed as it really is hard work 😞

Hi Blakey47, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community and we're really sorry to hear that this is still ongoing for you. 

I can see that you've already sent a PM to the member of staff who was originally helping you to resolve this. They will pick this up and come back to you as soon as they can.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Rest assured, we'll get this corrected for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs