cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignored Complaints

Geordiebears
Tuning in

Anyone had experience of ignored Complaints. Raised 2 over that last few weeks ( plus numerous chats and calls) and both been closed with no response or update so clearly not acting in line with VM published complaints procedure.

Just want to get a response and get my account resolved all through a renewal of contract that wasn't done right and cocked up by VM.

Thanks for any pointers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Geordiebears Thanks for the reply. 🧾

Let's take this privately so we can assist further.
Watch out for the envelope inviting you in to a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Geordiebears, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

No complaints should be ignored, please can you expand on what has happened? 

Are you looking for a contact renewal? 

Have you tried looking here

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt

Back in Feb got an early renewal offer email saying keep all same services/package for £3 more a month if you renew now for 18 months and no price rise until April 25 - jumped at the chance as we had one of the top packages so good renewal price, was paying £64 so now £67, Did it all online, got things through and 2 days later noticed that lost Netflix. Got onto chat and tried to sort out and when looking at what had been done, the renewal hadn't been done properly and looking at the pre-contract all services were the same apart from TV had moved from Maxit to Mega and no netflix. Spoke with agent and she agreed the email offer I got said all package was same, added netflix and said it was VM error and would get a rolling credit of 10.99 for 18 months, also package was wrong and priced at £69 so added another £2 rolling credit. Actual contract had not been extended so expired in may but all discounts added for 18 month until Aug 25 - works in my favour as means I get all the package discounts but can leave with 30 days notice and no contact buy out - something I am now considering.

Here comes the issues, despite all this being on chat (whch I also have kept a copy) the last 2 bills have been cocked up, extra charges added, no credits added which were agreed by VM, back on chat again to sort out. Told it was sorted and bill adjusted and DD collected at the amount I was told VM had changed the bill to so thought was all done, nope. Next bill says I have underpaid by 10.99 and wondering how seeing as VM collect the DD and determine the amount. More chats and phone calls to be told what I have been telling them is all wrong (quite rudely and not understanding) so I thought the only way to get this sorted was raise a complaint.

Did it as per VM guidance and it was shut down and marked as closed within 48 hours with no response. I thought i would let this go but been bugging me so got back on chat only for adviser to keep trying to get me to renew my contract - which I had already done, and then passed me to retentions.

Retentionons stated that the credits on the account for Netflix is not correct and as its not in the pre-contract wont cover this, best price is £86 if I renew contract. I agree this is a good price but not when VM offered me everything for £67 - its been a total farce and mess since Feb and can not get anyone to actually tell me whats happened and why. Also why offer me 'the same package' if not being given 'the same package'. Frustration got the better of me and raised another complaint and lo and behold, closed with no response.

This is the short version!!! 

Sorry to hear this, does your paperwork's from the renewal state you was getting Netflix included?

Not all packages include Netflix. 

Every customer will get a price rise this April sorry.

Have you had a bill since you was promised these credits?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt, this is the interesting part. The email offer I got stated renew now same eveyrthing for £3 more, my original package was a Volt one and included everything icluding Netflix so when you get offered that you would assume you get the same. On the new pre-contract my services were changed so didnt include Netflix and therefore wasnt a like for like renewal. Totally get that things change and was up to me to check but when VM offered everything the same you would expect it. Also it didnt actually renew but kept my original contract and did it as a change so my contract still ends in May but package discounts applied until August 2025.

Understand the annual price rises and  accept them but my email offer also stated no price rise until April 2025. I have had 2 bills since the change both been wrong and also get a different story on what is being done with my account and billing each time I contact VM otherwise would have not sent the complaints.

I wasnt raising my complaints about the price rises, was more on how things have been handled and just wanted my account to be billed correctly and know what happening for the future, either way, both have been looked at and closed with no response. Been with VM since 2008 and never had such poor service, especially when its something offered to me and VM cocked it up.

Okay so I am sorry to hear this.

Just before we take this to private messaging your bill should have a £2 credit off every month? 

Our packages change for example we no longer sell TNT as a bundle its an add on this can also happen with Netflix.

Also if this was made it would be a new 18 month contract it wouldn't be a rolling one.

What is the different with the last two bills they are more expensive? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks. Yeah that's right, plus according to the agent with the whole renewal issue should have been another 10.99 added as a discount.

I'm just all confused what's right a d what should be done to put it right. First bill was adjusted and collected as they applied a courtesy £10 credit so that wasn't a true bill, second bill was higher as said hadn't paid bill in full.

The confusion is that contract hasn't renewed as says contract ends May but discount applied for 18 months. I'm just so confused 

Hey @Geordiebears Thanks for the reply. 🧾

Let's take this privately so we can assist further.
Watch out for the envelope inviting you in to a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Geordiebears
Tuning in

all sorted now thanks to IIyas, back to being a haooyy chappy now

Thanks for speaking with us today @Geordiebears 

I'm glad we have been able to resolve the matter as promised.
What was needed is a rolling credit to balance out the price as you had send us the evidence of the contract as requested.

All information can be found within our private chat - do reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team