cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to change my package but VM want a passcode i don't have any longer

suzi_snowflake
Tuning in

I have called VM. I have talked online to VM. and they say i need a passcode that was made when i signed up. I talked to someone called Aleishisha and was told no one would talk to me without this code. She then asked if i had "Whatsapp" which sounds like the start of a Scam call. The next person i spoke to was Lindhu or Lendhu who showed a picture saying "We are Virgin Media this is not a scam" and then proceeded to spell basic 4 letter words wrong. If neither of those were scams then they are doing a very good impression of being one. It seems that the only way i can stop VM from taking any more payments from my bank is to close my accounts at my bank. I don't want this new contract they have taken it up as if i already agreed to. I want my account with VM closed, my contract runs out on October 4th. I want Virgin Media to cancel my direct debit as from today October 1st, 2024. It's about time Virgin Media started to look after the customers it has now before trying to recruit more

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Can you reset your memorable word as per info here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Memorial-name/m-p/5563658#M267232

You need to give VM 30 days notice to cancel your services.

Cancelling your DD is never a good idea until your have formally finalised all financial dealings with VM as part of the cancellation process. If VM think you owe money, VM will just initiate its debt collection process against you.

You are unlikely to receive a reply from the VM forum team here in ‘Tech Chatter’. A VIP or moderator might move your topic to a better forum, such as ‘Managing Your Account – Cable’ to get a VM reply.