cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made a payment by credit card but Its not showing as paid

concise
On our wavelength

Can someone from Virgin tell me why a payment is not showing that was paid by credit card on the 12th January

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @concise 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear about your concerns with a payment.

Can you advise how you made the payment? Was this over the phone or online? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

concise
On our wavelength

Hi Carley

I made the payment of £13 online a month ago but it still says pay before 1st Feb. However, I've just been on web chat and they say dont pay anything until next month which will be my final bill as I have terminated as the price will be a rediculous £85.25 .I gave 60 days notice, Disconnection day is the 20th Feb. I have just gone into view my bill on Virgin Media and it says I now owe £24.70 it worries me because if I pay nothing I will get charged for non payment so dont know what to do. Any suggestions?

concise
On our wavelength

The bill has updated it now says £13 paid for 13th Jan to 12th Feb, but the final bill says billing period 12th Jan - 12th March, this is obviously wrong as I should only be paying for 7 days between 12th Feb and 20th Feb thats around £3.14 not £24.70 as demanded. 

Hi @concise 👋.

Thanks for the update in this, so that we can look into this and ensure you have the right answers to your questions we would need to bring you into a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

concise
On our wavelength

You thought I should get an updated bill / credit after 72 hours but there is still no sign of it after 5 days any idea why?

Will I still be able to use this forum once termination has completed?

Hi @concise, thank you for your response. 

I can see my colleague has dealt with this via private message.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel