cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for a speed upgrade to be actioned?

steve99uk
Joining in

Hi,

I upgraded to the 1gb service via the web on the 14th April 2024. I was sent the contracts and an estimated start date for the upgrade being the 17th April.

I’ve not had any further update regarding a activation date and logging into my account it still shows my package as M250 and no sign of a new modem.

How long do these upgrades take?

TIA

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @steve99uk, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in. Apologies for any confusion caused 😔

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @steve99uk, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in. Apologies for any confusion caused 😔

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for chatting with Dan in your Private Messages, we are glad that he managed to get this issue sorted and we'll make sure any feedback you give gets back to him 😊

Although we're sure Dan has done a brilliant job, we are always here if you feel something is still amiss with this issue, just come back to this thread and update us on anything that's gone awry. 

Have a lovely day!

Thanks,

Megan