cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I escalate a complaint to a senior manager?

Haldens
Joining in

For the attention of a Senior Manager re: Escalation of my complaint Ref: C-250523916     

My contract with Virgin Media should have ended on 4/4/23 after notice was given after many attempts to try and cancel via WhatsApp and calls where I repeatedly got cut off. After yet more calls, emails, and complaints, I am still being sent bills for payment, the latest for £100.39 due by 19/6/23, saying if I don't pay I will be disconnected! I do not owe Virgin any money, they owe me! They even cancelled my Direct Debit, not me. I am still waiting for my refund of £24.53 for 11 days @ £2.23 per day paid for in advance, i.e. 5-15 April inclusive. The last bill was for £66.90 for 16 March - 15 April paid on 3rd April by Direct Debit. (£66.90 divided by 30 days in April, equals £2.23 per day). I sent all this information to Virgin Media, the last time to Customer Representative, [REMOVED] who was dealing with my original complaint. He sent an email to me on 29/4/23 saying that I should not be charged anything after 4/4/23 and he would send it all over to his manager to clear off the balance and would also fill in a form for me to get VM equipment collected. I had been told the same by a previous Customer Rep called Gail, but nothing happened that time either. I’m still waiting and now Ronhyl doesn't answer my emails. What do I do next to get this sorted once and for all? I also still haven’t received the box to return the equipment. I have cancer and all this is making me more ill because of all the stress and worry. I also note from this forum that this is a very common complaint. Why does Virgin Media behave in this despicable way. I will never, never be a Virgin Media customer again after this debacle nor will I recommend them to others. I shall also send a complaint to the ombudsman and ofgem about the way I have been treated.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

4 REPLIES 4

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Haldens,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, it's certainly not what we want to happen, I can look into this for you now in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Pd111
Joining in

It seems I’ve had a very similar experience and being charged INCORRECTLY even though I’ve not received services and been cut off! Impossible to speak to anyone other than collections department and nobody resolving the issue! I have been a loyal customer for over 4 years! Can someone get in contact with me from VM a senior manager please 

It seems I’ve had a very similar experience and being charged INCORRECTLY even though I’ve not received services and been cut off! Impossible to speak to anyone other than collections department and nobody resolving the issue! I have been a loyal customer for over 4 years! Can someone get in contact with me from VM a senior manager please 

Hi Pd111

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have been charged incorrectly for your services. 

Can you please tell us a little more about the issues you're facing so we can do our best to help? 

Have you been charged more for your services than what was agreed or are there additional charges on your bills that you don't recognise?

Beth