cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t received my contract email

LeahDarragh
Joining in

Hi, I signed up to broadband a few days ago but haven’t received the welcome email so don’t have an account number. The only email I have is the pre-contract forms. I was also expecting delivery today but have not received this or any communication from virgin media. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LeahDarragh 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LeahDarragh 

Thank you once again for reaching out to us here, i understand that this has now been resolved for you. If you need anything further please do not hesitate to come back to us here.

Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

The same thing has happened to me. I'd be really grateful for some help as I can't find anything

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @rebphil, and I'm sorry to hear you've not been in receipt of your contract.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LeahDarragh 

Thank you once again for reaching out to us here, and thank you for talking by private message. I now understand that this has been resolved for you, if you need anything further, please don’t hesitate to come back to us here. Thank you

JeffYiu
Joining in

I got the same problem as well!!!!

Hi @JeffYiu ,

welcome to the community, thank you for reaching out to us here. I would like to take a look at this for you. So I will send you a private message for some more details. Thank you

Hi, same problem for me too.