cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First name spelled wrong on my account - direct debit issue/change

garyfgouna
Joining in

To whom it may concern,

I noticed that my firstn name is spelled wrong on my account. I am afraid that this will affect my direct debit order, as the account name will not match the bank account number and sort code. There is a direct dabit order due on the 15th of April. Is it a way to resolve this issue?

Also, I would like to change my direct debit bank information, in order to use Starling bank instead of Revolut. Is it possible to do it as soon as possible? I have already made an one off payment for this month, but it seems that this will not affect the direct debit. So I am paying double the money, which is not really nice. What is the point of the diurect payment, if it does not subtract from the months due payment?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Gary

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @garyfgouna,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some kind of error with the account name and that you also want to adjust the Direct Debit details too. For the Direct Debit, you can adjust this yourself via the My Virgin Media online account.

As for the incorrect name, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!