cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend cancellation date

kieransutton95
Joining in

Hi,

I've recently cancelled my services to go with a different provider however my installation date has been moved. Is there any way for me to extend my cancellation date to ensure I don't end up without phone or broadband?

Thanks

Kieran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kieransutton95 

Thank you so much for reaching out and welcome to the community forums its great to have you here.

I would be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kieransutton95 

Thank you so much for reaching out and welcome to the community forums its great to have you here.

I would be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ringading007
Tuning in

Hi, 

I'm in the same situation as Kieran. 

I've notified Virgin that I will be leaving when my contract ends (as the price was going up by 240%!), but my new provider has had to delay the start date to my new service. I don't want a new contract with Virgin, but it would be helpful to have broadband continued until my new provider has set up the service.

Please help!

Hi there @kieransutton95 

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forums.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are also facing this issue I'll be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

kieransutton95
Joining in

Just want to say that despite me being a customer who is cancelling my services, it was a painless process of extending the cancellation date. Thanks to Ash for helping sort this out. 

Kieran

Thank you for popping back to us here on the forums @kieransutton95 and we are so glad we were able to resolve this for you. 

If you do have any further issues please do let us know and we will always do all we can to help. 

Take care and thank you again for chatting with me!

Ringading007
Tuning in

Thanks to Ashleigh_C for their prompt, clear and helpful information on the 'leaving process'.  

Thank you for popping back to us @Ringading007 and I am so glad that we were able to help. 

Please do pop back to the forums at any time should you need any help. 

Hi,

I am also in this situation. Could someone contact me also please?

Hey ja_holder33,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L