cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ cancelled but I have 17 day left but can't access the channel

stefmles
Joining in

I cancelled Disney plus and have 17 days left but I can't access the channel. I'm told I'm not subscribed on one screen but on another I have 17 days left.

Stream service isn't really working at the moment if it's not fixed by Christmas I'm leaving.

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stefmles, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing Disney+ via your stream box. 

You've mentioned it's working on one channel but not another. Can you give us the channel numbers you're accessing the service on?

What other issues are you having an issue with the Stream box too? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

stefmles
Joining in

Sorry I wasn't very clear, when I open the Disney+ app on Stream I'm told I'm not subscribed (I am logged into the app) but when I go to the Subscriptions app I'm told I've got 15 days left. I'm not sure how many days of the Disney+ app I've lost because of this error  but I would like them back. I paid for the subscription and I'm denied use and it's not my fault.

Thanks for clarifying this, it certainly is a strange issue as the subscription should still be available for you if it states you have the 15 days left 🤔

I'll be happy to check this further for you, so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

So a week has passed and nothing has changed, I'm still missing several days of Disney+ and now I have Netflix but not through Virgin Media Stream. I'll try Netflix when my (new) Netflix subscription expires. What a waste of time.

Hi @stefmles 

So sorry to hear this isn't resolved for you yet. 
I can see that you still have an open private message on this issue. If you have any further concerns, please do reach back out in private message to the forum member supporting you and they'll be able to assist with investigating/updating you on this. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley