cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conned

Af7
Joining in

I cannot believe there are members of Virgin Media conning people into taking the volt package & our monthly payment has doubled! 
please I need to cancel my volt subscription right away 

11 REPLIES 11

Af7
Joining in

Was told by customer service that the volt package would give me free boosters for £32 a month they sent me a contract later on for £ 60 a month 

I don’t want this how do I cancel ? 

Thanks for reaching out to us @Af7, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

If you wish to cancel the services held with Virgin Media, we would recommend calling our team on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a Virgin Media landline and selecting option 4, followed by option 4 again

Thanks,

David_Bn 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Af7

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your Virgin Media services and costs, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you elaborate on the package issues? You mentioned this has doubled, have you received this bill yet to be able to view it's breakdown as the first bill is higher as you pay in advance for the services.

You can view your package and cost here, you will also receive a bill each month. The bill will include any promotional discounts currently on the account, they're value and the date they're due to expire outlining the package cost after they end. These can be viewed here.

Rob

Af7
Joining in

I have tried to cancel the volt package but unsuccessfully 

Are you looking to cancel altogether or just move from a Volt package to a different one?

Rob

I have had an e contract stating I will pay £60 for Volt . I have called them today yet again but I have been promised that I will receive a rolling credit in the next 24 hours ( I was promised this last week & said I would have it sent by e mail which I have not received. If I do not receive it tomorrow I will attempt to cancel the volt package & go back onto the M250 which I had originally & sorted by the rep ! 
all this was because I need a booster & was told by the rep that it would be free . Can you confirm that this is the case ? 

Just the volt package unless you offer & confirm I will be paying only £27 plus £ 5 for 02 sim 

Hi Af7

Thanks for your reply.

I will send you a private message now so we can take a closer look.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You can cel the new contract without penalty with 14 days from the start. You should then be able to continue the old one.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.