cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm my contract cancelled.

Ace
On our wavelength

I cancelled my contract on the 16th October.

TV was cancelled on 30th October.

Broadband and landline on 7th November.

When I log in to Virginmedia I find that you have me listed as having started a contract for broadband on the 6th September for M250 broadband and will be charging me £23.80 for 16 months!!!

I have cancelled my contract and you confirmed this by phone conversation. (No confirmation email was received - suppose to be automatic).

Can you please ensure I receive a final bill for the correct amount as per the cancellation dates above.

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ace 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion surrounding your disconnection. If your TV service has been cancelled, then you may have received a package change notification shortly after, rather than a new contract, advising of your existing services (Broadband and Phone). We don't provide 16-month contracts, so will most likely be the case.

I'm going to send you a private message, just to confirm some things with you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture, then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ace 👋

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me privately regarding this. I'm glad we have been able to clear up the confusion and provide you with further details relating to your disconnection.

Please do let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be more than happy to assist further, if needed.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ