cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints - impossible to get a response

HS18
Joining in

Hello.

I’ve had a complaint open since October with VM and it’s still not resolved. Any suggestions on next step, I’ve asked for a deadlock letter but just continued to be ignored.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it's been more than 8weeks since the complaint was opened, you can now escalate to external arbitration without needing a deadlock letter

https://www.commsombudsman.org/raise-dispute/virgin-media 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it's been more than 8weeks since the complaint was opened, you can now escalate to external arbitration without needing a deadlock letter

https://www.commsombudsman.org/raise-dispute/virgin-media 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey HS18, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

I can see you've spoke to the team since this post, can you expand on what has happened / gone on for us?

Did the team help at all?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

sadly not, going round in one big circle of broken promises. 

Hi HS18 👋 thanks for getting back to us! 

Sincerest apologies for your experience regarding your complaint and in getting this resolved. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can investigate what has happened here, and offer further support

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi All, 

Just returning to the public thread to keep things updated. 

Thanks to HS18  for PMing with me! I was able to confirm the details needed to take a closer look at the complaint and offer support. This has all now been resolved! Glad to see things finally sorted for them. 

Hopefully there are no further issues moving forwards. 

Thanks for your patience whilst we were able to help get this sorted. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly