cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint being ignored. What else can I do.

des2568
Tuning in

Basically I terminated all long standing VM services (25 years) on 23rd Oct 23 effective 23rd Nov. I have email confirming this was done.

Due to problems with my alternate supplier I reverted back to VM and agreed a broadband only 30 day rolling contract to commence on the 24th Nov.

This week when trying to terminate the rolling contract i am being quoted early disconnect for a supposed contract up to August which I never agreed to. I can’t see how I can have a term contract and a thirty day rolling contract for the same services I’ve broadband only.

I’m sure it can be sorted but I can’t get past the carousel of customer services and manager contact has been non existent despite multiple promises. 4 days - 10 hours since Monday this week with half a dozen different CS operators.

Anyone advise how I can do anything else with this. I really am at the end of my rope here!

thanks in advance Des

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey des2568,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your 30 day rolling contract. Is it stated on your contract that this is a rolling contract, if that is the case then I'm not sure why the team would be advising that you are in contract till August. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thank you Steven - appreciated. Des