cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clueless and unhelpful

Likkyrose
Joining in

Firstly, I am going to seek legal advice as one person at Virgin today tried to tell me my account is in my partner's name, I've never told them his name and the account has never been in his name. So not only did the person refuse to help me, but they couldn't tell me how they were telling me my account was in the name of someone who they shouldn't even know about, plus very clearly the account is in my name. 

Secondly, I've made numerous calls, after having issues with the amount of the bill, being told there's outstanding amounts, issues with my account, and being reassured everything was fine, and that I wouldn't get any late fees as they can see the system on my account is confused, to now have late fees, as outstanding amount and nobody understanding my issue or fixing it. I'll gladly let this go to court, show the statements, emails and recordings of the calls, to show just how incompetent Virgin are. But also to highlight that they really don't care about people's mental health or well-being after playing back the recordings of the calls. 

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Likkyrose 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the issues that you have been facing with our contact team, I can assure you this is not the type of service we provide. So that we can assist you we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina