cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge for “package changes” but I haven’t changed anything

gypsy1234
Joining in

The online chat is absolutely useless and just says “we’re busier than usual” and there doesn’t seem to be an option to email anyone.

My bill has a charge of £15.20 for package changes, but I haven’t changed anything.

Please can someone from Virgin Media get in touch ASAP to resolve this?

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gypsy1234,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your bills looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to help!

This notification can sometimes appear when your contract is coming to an end and thus promotional discounts are going to expire, meaning your package price goes up. 

It can also sometimes happen when your Direct Debit is cancelled, this is telling you that a change has been made to your billing aspect on your account. 

To find out what is happening, please login to your MyVM Account and check your E-Bills to see if there are any discrepancies or overdue bills from previous months.

I also have a handy link here explaining how our Billing works which may answer any further questions you have 🙂

Please let us know what you find out.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan

Thanks for your reply. My contract doesn’t end until May 2024.

On my bill it says the following:

“Your package has changed. You have been credited Cr£7.92 for the services you removed on 27 October, and charged you £23.12 for the services you added at the same time. Those changes apply to the period charged on your last bill“.

I don’t understand as I haven’t added or removed anything and also don’t owe any payments from a previous bill 

Hi @gypsy1234 

Thanks for coming back to us.

The bill is valid so I'll PM you now to explain in more detail 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill