cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Package Webpage Blank

Tredders
Joining in

Hi all, I'm trying to look at changing my package / adding to it, but the Web page that loads is just blank?? Both on mobile and PC.

1000014571.jpg

The same thing happens trough the app as well

1000014573.jpg

 any help would be appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tredders, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing your package to make changes. It's possible you have a special or fixed discount on your account which is preventing things from loading correctly. 

We're always happy to review your package and cost though. Have you had a chat with the team to see what is available for you? You can reach them on 150 / 03454541111 or pop us a message on WhatsApp on 07305327112. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

LS26
Joining in

I am experiencing. The same issue and have tried from two diff browsers on my laptop and on my ipad. 
Only trying to find a better deal than price doubling at the end of my current contract as helpline couldnt offer anything not really interested in keeping existing customers. Only deals for new customers.

Why display nothing??? Surely something could be displayed???

Hey LS26,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having at the moment, there appears to be an issue with that part of our site. To look into the price of your current package or start a new one, please give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 and 4 again, this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven_L

Thankyou for your reply. I managed to get thru to someone helpful today and have finally renewed my package. Still not particularly happy with the price increase but certainly much better than what was offered yesterday.

Thankyou for your help and comments

LS26

I would have checked out what new customers got also what offers are on the online compare sites 

Thanks for coming back to us LS26 and I'm glad that you have been able to get a new deal, would you like to raise a complaint about this experience?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L