cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation within 14 days

HelenC36
Joining in

I’ve been trying to cancel my package within the 14 days of ordering cooling off period and finding it impossible.

I spoke to someone on online chat and they told me my order hadn’t actually gone through so there was nothing to cancel. Then I started receiving emails about my payments, billing, installation date - so it’s obviously all still going through! I tried to call Virgin on their phone line and after 30 minutes was hung up on without a call back.

I just want to cancel before my 14 days expires and worried about being drawn into to contract because no one will let me cancel. Terrible customer service! 

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Helen please let Ofcom know all about your cancellation experience with VM https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult... 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HelenC36 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble when contacting us regarding your account. I'm going to send you a private message, so I can assist in locating this for you.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ