cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew my Broadband contract

rachpid
Tuning in

I was told my Broadband contract is about to expire, so logged into my account online. When I click on the "explore your renewal deal" link it just takes me to the info page about the prices increases. In fact, nearly every link on the page takes me to the same place! How can I access the correct page?

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rachpid 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto the community forum ☺.

Sorry to see your renewal deal link is not working ☹.

Are you receiving any error messages at all or is it just redirecting you to price increase page?

Have you tried clicking the link thorough the app or your online account?

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

rachpid
Tuning in

Hi, I went through my online account - the link would go to the correct page and then quickly redirect to the price increase info page. I tried using a different browser and the same thing happened. In the end I had to use the online chat and they were able to renew my account for me, which was ok but ideally I wanted to look at the offers available to me before I renewed.

We apologise for this on behalf of our team. We will take your feedback board and pass it on to the relevant team.  We are however glad to hear you were able to reach our team to discuss a deal. Are you happy with the current deal? Did our team provide options for the deals available?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs