cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Sign into Virgin Media account

K2L5
Joining in

Hello, 

I am unable to sign into my virgin media account. I use a non virgin media email address (I have no other email) when signing in I put in my login details and it says email or password is not recognised (I know my password is correct) so I try forgotten email but it doesn’t recognise my details even though they are correct. I have tried clearing cache and cookies etc, tried registering and nothing works. I need this fixed asap any ideas?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @K2L5,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, for me to investigate this further with you, I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message which I will be sending over to you now.

Joe

johngolby1
Joining in

I haven't been able to sign in since first thing this morning, on my desktop I'm using Firefox and the blue sign in box is not responding even though the email address is correct. I can sign in on my phone but it is way too cramped for me. I have cleared the cookies for Virgin with absolutely no difference.

johngolby1
Joining in

OK so my emails are back up and running and I'm 99% sure it was the disappearance of capcha which I hadn't noticed at the time, only noticed it when it reappeared.I believe from previous posts here three weeks ago that it's a bug/problem with Firefox and Google.