cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Part of my package a promotion.

infidel
Dialled in

I renewed my contract package with VM 18 months for broadband, TV and landline but I have just noticed in the small print on my contract says that TV MIX has been called a promotion ending 8 months before my contract ends pushing the price up by a further £29 a month plus the further yearly increase around £5. Am I stuck with this for 8 months before I can leave VM and how much will it cost to terminate my contract now. I am not prepared to negotiate a reduction in TV programs services. I feel I have been tricked.

6 REPLIES 6

big-luap
Up to speed

If you want the services you have to learn to play the game, always get a deal for the full term of the contract. dont accept anything less. 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @infidel,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your current bundle. If you wish to discuss other offers and options, it'd be best to reach out to our retentions team who you can contact on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline). Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I thought I had as their was no mention of TVmix as promotion when a renewed by package

Did you manage to get through to someone at all?

If so what they did they advise? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Only been trying for 4 days Hopfully I will get through in the next few months I have got till September till the new charges kick in

Do keep us updated. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?