cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issues

JF1996
Tuning in

I keep getting overcharged most months and I have had to contact Virgin 5 months out of 6 to get my bill sorted. When I agreed my contract I agreed a reoccurring credit of £25 this got missed one month and the following months this has caused chaos. They then charge me £25 less and the month after it says I owe £25 from the previous month which I don’t. As previously said, this has been going on for 6 months and I have to take time out my day to contact them, I have now completely lost faith in virgin and have contacted the ombudsman. Are virgin in breach of contract as nowhere in the contract can I find that I need to contact them every month to make sure my bill is correct. 

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JF1996

Thank you for your post, welcome back to the Community Forums.

We're really sorry to hear there's been an ongoing issue with your bills and payments. We know how frustrating this must be.

I've dropped you a PM so I can assist you further, however if you now have a case raised with the Ombudsman, we would be unable to assist further and you would need to contact your complaint handler with them for a resolution.

Thanks,

Beth