cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio referral - taking ages

Gibbsy55
Joining in

Hi - I referred my brother in law a very long time ago. After finally getting virgin to recognise the referral it was lodged in Aklamio with a date of the 13/9/23, still neither of us have been paid. 

please can this be resolved.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gibbsy55 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that neither you nor your referee have received your referral payments. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Are you able to sign in here? If so, are there any updates at all?

Regards

Lee_R

I have already signed in there numerous times and the reward still shows as pending. 

I also got in touch with Aklamio today and got the following response which says there is nothing they can do it’s down to virgin. 

Also having reviewed the community forum posts it appears this is a well known issue that Virgin need to resolve. Please confirm when I will receive the reward.

“Laura (Aklamio)

Jan 18, 2024, 09:52 GMT+1

Dear David,

Thank you for your message. 

We are truly sorry that you are still waiting for your reward from the 29.08.2023. Unfortunately, we have not received any feedback from Virgin Media yet. Virgin Media usually needs around 8-12 weeks to confirm pending rewards (starting from the date of activation). It might happen that it takes longer if the total number of rewards tracked for this partner is very high.

We have no direct influence on the time that our partner needs to check the order. We are an external company, and we cannot verify the contracts/orders associated with tracked rewards by ourselves. Due to data privacy, we have no access to the database of Virgin Media. Only our partner can verify orders and confirm rewards. Therefore, we are dependent on Virgin Media's internal procedures and processing time. 

We remind our partner about pending conversions on a regular basis. 

Please do not worry, we can assure you that Virgin Media will verify and confirm your reward if all necessary conditions have been met. We will of course notify you per e-mail as soon as your reward becomes accepted.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If you have any other questions, you can always visit our Help Center:

Have a nice day!

Kind regards, 

Laura
Customer Support”

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us,

Sincere apologies for any issues faced, so we can investigate matters on our side I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain