Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 81 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Number

May I also go through the process to get a paper bill sent to my address. I had migrated from NTL (I think it was) and since forgot my account number.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 82 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi jdoody, I can help get that sorted - just look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 83 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I signed up via phone as well and I seem to be having the same issue not having access to my account number nor login details. 

Please can someone support me?

Regards...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 84 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. I'm afraid we're not able to give out account numbers over the phone or via our Community. However, your account number and site ID will be listed on your contract and welcome back and on each bill we sent you. 

You can then use that information to register for your online account. 

(Please do advise that all contracts, re-contracts and welcome packs that were taken on or after August 30th 2020 have been delayed but we're working on getting these to all impacted customers ASAP) 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 85 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi!

I can't find my account number as I never received any emails from the address I registered, or any actual bills. Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 86 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Crystalzyy 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.  

We are not able to give account information out, however I can get your contract re-emailed out to you that will have the account information on it? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos