cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGAIN - Bill is wrong!

adamelphick
Up to speed

So last month Zach_R sorted my bill (again) via here and web chat and we thought all was sorted - but no!  For some unknown reason Virgin Media Billing Department cannot get anything right!

Today I received my January bill which correctly says the monthly amount as £62, then says the bill is £91 due to missed payment of £29!!! See below:

adamelphick_0-1705489994322.png

There is no outstanding amount as it is all down to the incompetence of the Billing Department.  Support staff here have tried their best - several times - to sort this out, and every time it looks correct, then at bill time goes wrong again!  I am hoping that none of this 'outstanding' amount is being recorded on my credit record!

I also went to check the actual bill and low and behold the billing link is broken!

adamelphick_1-1705490180121.png

You literally can't make this rubbish up... they get your bill wrong multiple times, threaten you with service suspension multiple times, and then stop you being able to actually view your bill!

This debacle started almost SIX MONTHS ago now ... when Accounts Department couldn't match an offer that Virgin sent me (and many others) by email, to stay with them... again it was finally sorted by the super helpful Support Staff here in the community forums.  Then ever since then it has gone on and on and on... despite the repeated attempts (again of the Support Staff here as I can never get anyone on WhatsApp to understand what on Earth to do) to fix it.

Please can someone here sort this out once and for all.  I have no complaints about the actual physical service - everything has worked fine since a Hub5 upgrade some time ago - but the back office is absolutely atrocious.

5 REPLIES 5

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adamelphick, thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear what's happened.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Replied to your message - thanks

The direct debit was WRONG again!  £91 instead of £62... Sent you a pvt message.

Hi Adam 👋 thanks for returning to the thread and keeping us updated! Sorry to hear there have been further issues with your billing. My colleague Daniel will be back in touch via PM as soon as they can. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🌞

Molly

Thanks Molly.