cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat invoice

Jango1
Tuning in

Hi

I need to have vat invoices for my past bills and bills going forward how can I get these please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Jango1,

Thanks for your time via PM

These have been requested as discussed.

Keep us posted!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

25 REPLIES 25

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jango1 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you here with us 😊

I would love to help further with this so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we can take it from there. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page from my message. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Jango1,

Thanks for your time via PM

These have been requested as discussed.

Keep us posted!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

My pleasure 🙂

If you need me, just drop me a message!

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

tedbun
On our wavelength

Hi @Ayisha_B

I have a similar problem. You have been sending me VAT invoices for a while (through the post, after you have received my monthly payment), but I have just noticed that the last one I received was 1st December for my Bill of 23/11 - so I am missing VAT invoices for my 22/12 and 24/1 Bills!

Please can you send me invoices for those 2 Bills and make sure that VAT invoices are correctly set up for future Bills?

Many thanks!

Hi there @tedbun 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums.

I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

tedbun
On our wavelength

Thanks @Ashleigh_C for the PMs. I look forward to receiving the 'missing' VAT invoices.

Hopefully this is now fixed going forward.

No problem @tedbun please do pop back should you have any further issues.

Thanks again

Hello @Ayisha_B
I have the same issue too. I have been receiving VAT invoices through the post for sometime now, but they seem to have stopped in Dec 2022. If you can help restart these, that would be great. Thanks!

Hi there @gterzza 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.