cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Out of Action - VULNERABLE PERSON

PAULINE1942
Joining in

I need help for my mum. Her home landline is connected to a Care Emergency system that she can activate if she falls but the line from external phones gives an engaged tone and attempts to calling out the line sounds ‘open’. I have checked each handset and all are hung up. I think it’s degraded in quality as for a while there was bad crackles until last week it’s not able to make or receive calls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for dropping me an update via our private messaging function @PAULINE1942 and I'm pleased that there is a plan in place already to have this resolved.

Do please keep us posted with how this goes and if required, we'll be on hand to offer further assistance if this is required.

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @PAULINE1942, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the landline phone on your Mum's service.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner, and we'll do all we can to have this resolved as soon as possible for you

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for dropping me an update via our private messaging function @PAULINE1942 and I'm pleased that there is a plan in place already to have this resolved.

Do please keep us posted with how this goes and if required, we'll be on hand to offer further assistance if this is required.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Appreciate swift response to this as it’s really important mum has a working phone and the agent online was helpful and you too responding. Good service once we got the hang of contacting you guys at Virgin