cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not accepting anonymous calls

JAK92
On our wavelength

Appreciate it's not a bad thing... But our landline isn't going off when an anonymous/unknown caller id phones us. We found out through waiting for Doctors appointment then I tried using my mobile on hidden id but nothing. We've not got anonymous caller reject on so it's a bit of a mystery no idea if anyone else has this issue? 

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JAK92,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with you landline at the moment, I have looked into this and cannot see any reason for this to be happening. 

Please could you reboot your hub and let me know, if that helps at all? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

JAK92
On our wavelength

H Steven,

Just attempting that now will keep you posted! 

Thanks JAK92. 

JAK92
On our wavelength

Hi,

Still having same issue it's only happened today which ironically is when we've had the Hub 5 delivered if that makes any difference? 

Thanks for coming back to us JAK92, I have passed your issues onto our second line faults team, who will get in touch with you directly in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

JAK92
On our wavelength

Hi

I did just phone up and there seemed to be no issues your end so will keep an eye on their reply it's a weird scenario. I can't also confirm if it's happened just today or for a while! 

Thanks for letting me know JAK92, the team will be able to get to the bottom of this for you 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L