cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seige 6 gameplay jittering and packet loss

rcoates
Joining in

as the title says my son is exprincing this for a ew days now    i even installed the game to my pc down stairs and the same issue packet loss and jittering gameplay   after speing hours looking odiffrenr forums and also virgins forums its seems like its a virgin issue as alot of the ppl are virig customers and alot of the posts are on this fourm also and fix ? 

regards

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Setup a BQM to monitor your actual circuit.   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

How are you connecting?  Wired or Wifi?   Run the FULL speed test here and post the result. Note this will only work if the Hub is in Router mode.   www.samknows.com/realspeed

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rcoates, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

I can see my colleague has responded to you on another thread. If you could please reply at your earliest convenience, that'd be much appreciated.

Thank you for your support @Adduxi 👍

Regards,
Daniel

Client62
Legend

When there are issues with a specific online game,  first suspect that game's servers are the root cause.

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

we really want to blame game's servers as being the root cause when Docsis upstream is a more likely cause let alone the hubs wifi and router mode

---------------------------------------------------------------