cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails non existent

kevinfromdevon
Joining in

been  a virgin memeber for 25 years plus and before that eurobell and before that some other company i forget as it was so long ago!  

at moment i can`t get emails . can`t seem to get on email account and am generally fed up trying to get anything correctted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kevinfromdevon Welcome to the Community.  More details are needed to allow the community to help diagnose the issue and if necessary refer it to the VM Forum Team staff.

Is the email address concerned connected to your current Virgin Media broadband account?  Have you had the same account without a break for the full 25+ years you say that you have been a customer?

What error messages do you get when trying to access the email account via the VM webmail page: https://mail.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kevinfromdevon 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

A big thank you to our community member Graham_A for their help here, and are you able to confirm if the email address is linked to a current and active account with us?