cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email account

GerryF1
Joining in

I had a Virgin.net email account years and years ago. This was supposed to be closed when Virgin transferred dial-up to Talk Talk. Somehow mail that is being sent to this old account is being forwarded to my live email account (not Virgin).

Just spent 20 mins talking to Virgin Customer Service, which was a total waste of time. Does anyone know how I can get the old Virgin.net email account closed. I don't have any accounts with Virgin at present.

2 REPLIES 2

FlockWallpaper
Up to speed

The VM forum team don’t often frequent these ‘Chatter’ forum sections, so you might be better off making a new post in the Email section. Alternatively a passing Mod or VIP member might move this thread to that section, where it is more likely to get picked up.

There is no means by which you can cancel and delete this email address and mailbox. Once your request is seen by a forum staff member, they will offer to contact you by personal message to get some details and then pass the request on to the IT department to get it done.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GerryF1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your email and I would be more than happy to look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.