cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to My Virgin Media

Meng
Tuning in

Yet another blueyonder issue I'm afraid.

I can receive and send emails from my home Mail app using my two blueyonder email accounts, but I can't login to My Virgin Media using those same email addresses.

When I try to use the Forgotten Password option, it says it doesn't recognise the email addresses. The Help Desk has tried resetting the password, but that also hasn't worked.

The Online Help facility seems to be unavailable.

Any advice?

15 REPLIES 15

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Meng 

Do  you currently have a Virgin Media broadband connection and are the blueyonder email addresses concerned attached to the current broadband account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes. This has been the case for many years and the only recent change has been to switch from a V6 to 360.

Apart from that, I am not aware of any other changes.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you log into your primary My Virgin Media account (the one you access your bills in) and go to Account Settings > Account Details > Manage Other My Virgin Media accounts are either of the blueyonder email addresses concerned listed?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Meng
Tuning in

That's the thing - it refuses my login on both email addresses.

As other people have noted, it seems to have a problem with the fact they're both blueyonder.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So just to be absolutely clear you cannot access your primary MY VM account at all, even to view your bills?

Hi there @Meng 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been facing issues with your email and log in and thank you so much to our community for their help so far. 

I'm going to pop you a Private Message so we can take a closer look. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Meng I will leave you in the capable hands of Ashleigh_C.  You should find her PM via the envelope icon top right or if using a mobile device by clicking on your profile picture and select Messages.

That's exactly right.

Hi Meng, 

Thanks for waiting for us to get back to you about this, I've been told by our IT team that this is actually a known issue that is affecting a wide group of customers.

They are investigating it at the moment and will be getting it fixed as soon as possible for you.

We'll be updating customers as and when possible, but we apologise for the frustration and inconvenience it's causing at the moment. 

Thanks,

Megan_L