cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent emails - less than 1 month's worth showing (on Phone/Webmail)

momark
Joining in

No matter how I access my blueyonder emails, I'm only seeing back to 8th May 2024. 

6 REPLIES 6

Libertylou9
Joining in

i’m having the same issue. i have a VM email but it’s not linked to my services account. i have tried everything i can think of to fix it. i have over 500 emails im unable to access

momark
Joining in

It's quite urgent for me. I've contacted customer services via their What's App but not heard anything back yet.

@Libertylou9 

If the email is not linked to your broadband account, it may have been deleted by VM. Hopefully a VM person will pick this up and offer to help. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @momark 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. I am sorry for the email issue. I can see you did contact the team yesterday, they've raised a ticket for the back office team to investigate and they'd be in touch with you when the investigation has been completed.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

I  have spend several hours waiting and then speaking to the FMS team only to be told that there is nothing they can do as only I can access my email. I did not delete all my sent emails before 8th may 2024. They cannot help me  - is there any thing I can do now?

Hi momark,

Sadly if the FMS team have advised there isn't anything they can do then that would be the same for ourselves. 

^Martin