cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary account can not change password

pshill17
Joining in

I have a secondary account and I can not login into via the web, I have access thru a app.  When I click forgotten password it says my email address does not exist.  Can anyone help as I need access thru the web.

4 REPLIES 4

JCmacc
Up to speed

Every e-mail account in VM now requires a unique sign-in using a non-VM e-mail account. You can't use the same non-VM e-mail for more than one VM e-mail.

I have 2 old ntlworld e-mail addresses that we run as a family and I've had to use 2 separate Gmail accounts to create VM log-on details to access them.

Although each ntlworld e-mail account has the old e-mail address working, each is called XXXX.gmail.com in the list of accounts held by Virgin. That may be why the system says your account doesn't exist as its looking for those log-in details, not actual working e-mail address.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pshill17

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble accessing an email address/account. Is the affected address linked to an active broadband service with us?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

pshill17
Joining in

No it was a secondary email address which was linked to the account were I love which is active. 

Okay thank you.

We will send you a private message now so we can take a closer look.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide