Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to close old NTL mailbox

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi 

I need to have the IT Support guys close my old NTL mailbox.  This Primary mailbox and secondary mailboxes should have been deleted when I left NTL/VM last year.  However it is still active and being used for Spam, like many others reported here.

I am back with VM albeit with a different account, so please PM me and I can give the necessary details to permission the deletion of said mailbox and secondary mailboxes.

Cheers,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Adduxi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Steven_L   Thank you for organising this request.  Will be good to see the mailbox accounts deleted.

Cheers 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

You're very welcome, Adduxi 🙂

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Steven_L    Any word on the deletion of the mailboxes?  I'm still inundated with Spam every day ....  😞

Cheers,

Hello Adduxi, 

Sorry you have had to chase this up again.

Can you please send me a PM with the email addresses that are still sending spam.

Steven is away right now. So I will pick this up on his behalf.

Gareth_L

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gareth_L    PM sent as requested.  Thanks.

Hello again Adduxi.

Thanks again for your time today. 

Just wanted to confirm that the email accounts have now been deleted.

Gareth_L

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Steven_L   @Gareth_L   Many thanks for the prompt service.  Glad to see the mailboxes gone and hopefully the spam as well.  Cheers !!

Hello @Adduxi.

Just a quick follow up to see if the spam has stopped? 

Wanted to give it a good 24 hours monitoring.

Gareth_L