cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Email 403 message

Portsmouthfc
Joining in

Hi Everyone. It has happened to me 6 times in the last year and three times in the last week. I have now managed to resolve it and get it back as my son has helped me. What i want to know is why. I have had my email address for 20 years, its an NTL one thats how long i have had it. When i phone the help line they say i have logged in incorrectly. Very very annoying. I think you all should put it on there complaints form. Lets just keep sending them rubbish about this issue. What is really funny is when i do that they reply to my email address. The only reason why i know this is i still have got email on my phone or i would not have a clue. I am going to send somemore tomorrow and ask why they have not contacted me.   Ian Portsmouth 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Portsmouthfc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account but glad that you have been able to get this resolved. 

How were you logging into your email account? Which link are you using?

Are you saying that the team haven't got in touch with you despite sending an email over to you that you have been able to access?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L